Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
This Agreement is entered into between you as the user of the Site - Bizcostsavers.com (the "User") and Accelerate Technology Ventures (the "Company”) with registered address at Bangalore , India.
Conditions and Restrictions on Usage
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd further reserves the right to terminate any User's access to the Site or to any of the products and services provided, for any conduct that in its sole discretion Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other Users, or for any conduct that violates any local or international laws or regulations.
Access to the Site and access or usage of certain features of the Site are provided to all Users free of charge. And access or usage of certain features, products and services of the Site are provided to free or paid Members (registered users). However, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access(es) to the Site and its features with respect to different User types, without any or prior notice.
Copyrights and Licenses
All the Site contents, such as all the information at Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, and images belong to Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd and is the sole property of Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd and is protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
This site or any portion of this site cannot be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without written permission by Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd or the third party content provider to Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
User agrees to grant to Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd a non-exclusive and royalty free with the right to sublicense, reproduce, transmit, distribute, create any derivative works of, publicly use, reuse or display any materials or information you publish, transmit or provide to Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd by any means.
Copyright TradeMark and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with Indian copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you posted/uploaded on to the Site.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Bizcostsavers and its extensions are a registered trademark of Accelerate technology ventures Pvt. Ltd and you are not authorized to use it in any manner whatsoever
- Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc.
The Function of the Site
Through the Site, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd provides an electronic web-based platform or online marketplace for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of goods and services. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd, the Site, acts as a onlinevenue for users to locate buyers and sellers to trade with and to negotiate the quality of goods and services. Yet, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd is not certainly involved in the actual transaction between trading parties. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd does not represent the seller or the buyer in any transactions and does not charge any commissions from the parties of transactions. As a result, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd has no control over and is not responsible for the quality, safety, availability or legality of the provider's items in trades, the truth or accuracy of the items and their information, the ability of traders to fulfill their obligation in any trade agreement.
Users are solely responsible for all of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, licenses, fines, handling, transportation and storage.
User, hereby, agrees and acknowledges that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences,mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd cannot and does not confirm each User's registered personal or company information, including, without limitation, Paid Members. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd encourages you (user), by using your experience, to exercise due caution and common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
Site acts as a mere venue/platform for our users/members to negotiate/interact for buying, selling and other business services by way of locating companies to trade with, through our on-line exchange.
This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between the Company and other party.
User acknowledges and agrees that some of the content like data, files, texts, graphics, photos, videos, logos, banners, advertising materials and other content materials, displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties or other Users..
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd does not control the user or third party content posted via the products and services. In addition, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct.
As a general condition, although Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to do so, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd does not pre-screen user or third party content posted on this Site. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd does not guarantee that any screening will be done to your satisfaction or that any screening will be done at all.
Users acknowledge and agree that by using the features, products and services provided in this Site, a user may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any user or third party content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any such content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the features, products and services provided by the Site.
Certain of the products and services will require the user to register. A User must fill out some online registration forms to become a "Member" of Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd. These forms contain information about the member and its company such as name, address, contact information, details of business, etc. As registering for the Site, you (User) agree that you have provided true, accurate, valid and complete information about yourself or company you represent and you also agree that you will promptly update the member information to keep it true, accurate, valid, and complete when changes occur. Users may edit, update or alter their personally identifiable information at any time by using the tools provided by the Site. A minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, cannot register as a member of the Site. The Company reserves the right to terminate the User membership and may refuse to provide the User with access to the Site if Company discovers that the User is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Company unless specifically invited by the Company.
If the User provides or attempts to give any information, that is untrue, inaccurate, invalid, or incomplete, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd has the rights and authorities to suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse any or all use of Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd and its features, products and services.
All information given through registrations becomes the exclusive property of Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd and its subsidiaries. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to use and reuse all registration and other personally identifiable user information.
Members may be allotted some telecommunication means including email account, making inquiries, etc. The member shall not use these facilities for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, indecent, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. User acknowledges that Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd may and has the authority to refuse registration and deny the issuance of Member ID and Password to any User for whatever reason.
By filling out registration forms, a member is assigned a unique User ID among users IDs and a password the member chooses for logging in its account. Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under that member ID or password. So you must ensure that you exit (log out) from your account at the end of each session. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd cannot be and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements. Members can submit a listing or an advertisement to be displayed which could be free or paid. However please note the listing or advertisement is subject to approval by accelerate technology ventures pvt. ltd. There would be an administrative timelag between submission of the listing or advertisement and it display on our website
Paid members pay a listing fee to Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd for using certain Site's features that are only available for them, valid for 1-12 months or lower as mentioned on the listing page. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd may at its sole discretion add to, delete, or change some or all of the contents of such paid member features / functionality, or change the applicable fees for using the such features at any time.
Members are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in addition to fees of features, products and services they use.
Paid Listing fees will not be refunded even though a member requests to terminate its paid listing before the expiry of the listing period.
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
The Company does not refund the fees except for technical reasons where the listing or advertising isnot appearing for a continuous period of more than 48 hours from the time it is notified in writing to the appropriate email id of the company
No refund of fee shall be made when the company removes the listing or advertising where it was found to be illegal, immoral, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the site itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link.
- All of your content will be immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. All this content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
By using Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd, User hereby warrants and agrees to provide Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Site and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(b) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
(d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or computer;
(e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j) violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Using the Site in violation of local, national, or international laws;
- Violating any ordinance or regulation including without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising
- Posting, uploading, emailing or transmitting any trade leads, information, data, text, files, links, chat, communication, or any other materials or any content that are unlawful, harmful, illegal, threatening, blacklisted, abusive, intruding another's privacy, slanderous, vulgar, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd in its sole discretion
- Collecting or storing personally identifying information about other users for unlawful or unauthorized purposes
- Being obscene or containing any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promoting sexually explicit materials
- Being harmful to minors
- Impersonating any person or providing false information on your registration form
- Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters or any unsolicited mass distribution of email
- Posting or transmitting any data or material which contains computer viruses, corrupted files or any other similar destructive software and codes that may damage or have the effect of interfering with or intercepting any software or hardware system, data or personal information
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other rights of others
- Acting in any other manner, which in Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd, in its sole discretion finds unacceptable
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or wrongdoing. Further, Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a legal action, and Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd for such disclosure.
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd also has the right (but not the obligation) to suspend or terminate any user account for any feature, product or service because of user inactivity for a certain period of time. This period is decided by the Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd has the right to change duration time period, with or without prior notice, by updating this posting.
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or accuracy of any information provided on this web site from other Business users or Experts. . Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
User expressly understands and agrees that the use of the features and services used in this web site is at User's own risk. Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions. Also, any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd makes no warranty that (a) the features, products and services provided by the Site will meet User's requirements, (b) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (d) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by User through the features and services of this Site will meet User's expectations.
User expressly understands and agrees that Accelerate Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, resulting from;
(a) the use or the inability to use the Site
(b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site
(c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of any User's transmissions, data or private information by third parties
(d) statements or conduct of any User of the Site
(e) any material, data or information posted by third parties.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE.
INFORMATION, FEATURES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON BizCostSavers.com SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
The Company shall not be liable to the User for delays or failures in performance or disruption of the content, features or services of the Site resulting directly or indirectly from Acts of God, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, internet failures, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, labor disputes, riots, disturbances, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or international courts. <
Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such part or section the Agreement.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we'll look to reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statues amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.